- Orders are made by using the shopping cart on the website. Orders made via enquiry and price list will receive an invoice before payment is required;
- Plants will only be sent during reasonable weather, during extreme hot and cold weather plants will not be sent;
- All plants are sent insulated and in boxes;
- Payment is made via the website or via a PayPal invoice if requested;
- Plants/orders will be sent after full payment is made and cleared;
- Ordered plants will remain on hold for 10 calendar days unless payment has cleared;
- Plants that have not been paid for in full after 10 days will be returned for sale;
- By completing a sale you are accepting these terms of business.
Prices and discounts
- The current price listed supersedes all previous ones.
- Prices are in Great Britain Pounds (£) and can be subject to change at any time.
- We offer a 5% discount for orders over £600 and 10% discount for orders over £1,000
We can not be held accountable for lost plants in transit to countries that prohibit live plants being sent by post (please check your local postal service) if the buyer chooses not to receive the plants by courier. For countries that have restrictions, refunds will be processed following an investigation as to why the package has been lost in transit.
We will process refunds for damaged plants as long as satisfactory photographic evidence is supplied. Refunds pertaining to plants damaged in transit via the postal system may not be given where the buyer lives in a country that prohibits plants being sent in the post. Requests for a refund due to damaged plants need to be made within five days of receipt of plants. Refunds for lost in transit plants will not be processed earlier than 21 days following the request and no later than 31 days.